Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Really Eclipse Gum?

Dear Wrigley,

I am an avid consumer of your Eclipse Gum product; however I recently came across quite the dilemma while attempting to remove a piece of spearmint gum from its packaging. As I reached in my bag, to grab out my former favorite type of gum, the last thing I envisioned was a bloody hand. I slid out the inner sleeve from the outer sleeve (cardboard, normal material used in packaging), yet inner sleeve (metal death machine) sliced open my finger like cheese in a grater. There was blood everywhere…everywhere! I found myself becoming weak, and my face began to turn pale. I did not have enough energy to call 911. Thank goodness my roommate walked in while I was passed out on the dirty, cold floor. One would think something as simple as removing gum from its wrapper would not turn into a violent massacre. Natural germ killing? More like natural cause of bodily injury. And really, Eclipse gum? Cardboard AND metal packaging? Trying to be fancy? Not cool enough for just one?

Good tidings,
Nicole and Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment