Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Really Twitter?

I recently joined twitter. Am I late?

Well anyway, so this website right… I don’t really get it. It’s comparable to facebook minus everything but the status of others which I never cared about to begin with. Now I have this lovely site Twitter that tells me everything and more about what I don’t have any interest in, plus celebrities. Facebook = Social Networking, Twitter= Stalking. Followers? Why can’t I just be friends like facebook lets me? Or I could be a fan of someone famous that I obviously don’t know on a personal level. No I have to be a follower how creepy is that. What if they really follow me, I joined and 2 minutes later a 43 year old man was following me... I want none of that. This really is stalking isn’t it? Basically, it’s a play by play of daily life. I hope to use Twitter to update absolutely false information of what I’m doing to make it more interesting. Currently there is very little interesting information on Twitter. Until James Franco updates his exact location on Twitter, I’ll never see the benefits of this site. Really Twitter? You really were able to create a website of absolutely nothing and succeed, really? Why can’t I think of something so obvious to be a success?

<33Nicole

P.S. if you’d like to hear more about exactly what I’m doing, follow me on twitter ;).
(This excludes anyone that has a colored dot on the registered sex offender map)

2 comments: