Saturday, May 9, 2009

Really Victoria Secret?

Really Victoria Secret?

This is a blog solely done by me, Nicole, obviously because I wouldn’t expect Sean to know or want to get involved with the corporation that I speak of.

Victoria Secret: Known for the best lingerie in the world. Probably the biggest store anyone thinks of when they think of bras. So Victoria Secret, you create bras with massive padding and push up for girls big and small but then… your counterpart line PINK makes shirts that would only fit a small child? How could this be? Do any of your bras even fit into these damn shirts? I think not. Was PINK meant for little girls and no one ever told me? Maybe you should attach this shit to the limited too not Victoria Secret. In addition to this; PINK sweatpants? HUGE! What am I a three year old girl on the top of my body and then a line backer on the bottom? I don’t believe so and surely hope not. Anyway, majority of shirts that I (formerly) bought from PINK had to be a size large. Not saying I’m small or anything but there are plenty of larger girls then me. HELLO THIS IS AMERICA WE ARE FAT! Who are you selling too? Really Victoria Secret!? In lieu of my distress I began to think something must go terribly wrong in their factories and I decided to Google the location of where they may be, wondering where all these manufacturing errors take place. What you see below is what I found…

“A new report reveals that Victoria's Secret's factory workers in Jordan work 14-15 hour days for 75 cents an hour and get beaten when they fall behind. Do reports like these change the way you shop?”

Wow Victoria Secret no wonder you suck! You beat your workers! They’re falling behind because they’re working 14-15 hours DUH. Not only are they going to be tired now you’re going to beat them. I can’t imagine why they would create such unsuccessful and poorly fitting items. Maybe it’s the fact their sewing with bruised and bloody limbs!? That has well fit shirts written all over it, and as for the oversized pants, they probably take the fabric throw in some elastic and yell a big fuck you to you violent assholes paying them 75 cents an hour. That’s cheap and you guys are cheap. With all the money you’re profiting you should buy some more fabric so your size small shirts won’t only fit around by bicep alone. To conclude my rant I would like to state how unsuccessful and overpriced the store in fact is. You’re lucky if I ever buy another thing from PINK and if I do and I find a Jordan factory workers blood on it there’s going to be a lawsuit larger than all the ads of Heidi Klum in a bra could ever raise enough money to pay off.

Salutations,
Nicole


Also a side note to Victoria Secret; Size Large Really!? ME? I’m 5 foot nothing. Way to just slay self esteem you bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment