Monday, May 11, 2009

Really van drivers?

Let me just start off by mentioning that I was just watching Dancing with the Stars for a little bit, (no homo) and Shawn Johnson is freaking adorable. This has nothing to do with the following post, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Anyway, this post will be quite brief, and it is aimed towards minivan drivers. Yes that's right, I'm talking to you soccer moms, as well as those handful of 17-year-olds who just got their license and are driving their parents old minivan until they can gather up the cash for a new car. Look, if you're going to drive a minivan, PLEASE know how to drive a vehicle to begin with.

So I'm out with my brother the other day, and a white minivan was backing out of a parking spot, thus blocking in my brother's automobile from accelerating any further. The woman, (yes it was a woman, need I say more? (sorry Nicole)) attempted to back fully out of the spot for approximately 26 seconds. The average human being backs out of a parking spot within 5 seconds. Really white minivan woman? Really? 26 seconds? Please people, learn how to operate your vehicle.

This post was kind of pointless...but Shawn Johnson is extremely good-looking.

Peace,
Sean

2 comments: